Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Timmy 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Shaun Paul
    Web Admin

Who had the best draft? I am going with the Falcons!

Chuck Deal

Falcons?! who is that? Are we talking nfl draft or ffbmco draft?

I think my vote has to go to Marc(as much as I hate it) on the condition his players can stay healthy. He has strong talent at every starting spot.

But don’t forget, Marc Beats still.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 8 months ago by  Chuck Deal.

Brian3000
    Commissioner

Fun Math
    Based on a college GPA style of breaking down the numbers, where each Yahoo grade was given the highest % on the traditional grading scale, the divisions in order of collective best draft to worst:

1. The Fumble at 85.6%
    2. Red Right 88 at 84%
    T3. The Move at 79.8%
    T3. The Drive at 79.8%

Shaun Paul
    Web Admin

Tight! Dragging down that division

Chuck Deal

This is starting to look like a 3 man website.

I think Shaun’s team is better than Brine’s but my team is better than both.

Since we are the only 3 commenting, take a look and rank the 3 of us.

Brian3000
    Commissioner

Me
    Charlie
    Shaun

Timmy

Whew. No respect at all. I did my draft on my damn phone and I was still better than 80% of ya’ll!

Timmy

Charlie-If Amendola goes down your WRs are going to be sadder than the Holocaust.
    Shaun-Youre QBs are scurry
    Brian-Sam Bradford LULZ
    Marc-Your team is full of senior citizens. Ya’ll know this is a 5 team keeper league, right?
    Joee S-Rashard Mendenhall, new president of Al Qaeda, is your #1 RB. Wow…

That’s all I have for now. Either way I will not finish better than 3rd place, because that’s what always happens. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!

Brian3000
    Commissioner

I was just doing out of the 3 choices Charlie gave me.
    I will say I don’t really have any concerns about my team though :)

I want you to say “He tookerrrrrrr divirsionnnnnn!” year after year after year !

Timmy

If I don’t finish at least top 2 in the division, it will be because of a major injury.

Brian3000
    Commissioner

Ben Tate is the little secret key to my season success.

Chuck Deal

Timmy, My WRs are just fine. with a 20 person league, amendola, tate, and nate washington are swimmingly productive. especially when i have trent and preshy ryan matthews(i have faith).

u have Fitz and Steve Smith??? Fitz is tight, Steve Smith along with all of carolina is gonna beat!

I invited marc over for football this sunday and I had a timmy derp pinata specially made for him. Week one will be the testament to who is gonna presh some deals and who is gonna not presh some no deals.

Brian3000
    Commissioner

Charlie, be the Swami and predict the 4 division winners, and then the additional 4 playoff teams.

Timmy

I hope my pinata was full of tight candy and not beaty off-band cheap candy.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ChatClick here to chat!+