HomeForumsBMCO Talk – Beat It Here!Haters Gonna Hate – Donald Trump/Golden Boy Farm Edition

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chuck Deal 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

JoeS

My fellow fantasy football beat my cock off owners. I come to you tonight to address concerns in regards to my absolutely loaded fantasy football team. I don’t know why you are all surprised. Trump builds great buildings, companies, and presidential campaigns. Stanonik builds great fantasy teams. When you are debating about whether you should start scrubs like Dwyane Bowe or Brian Hartline in your Week 8 matchup playing for your fantasy life Stanonik will be starting pure fantasy studs in Go-Go Gronkowski and Mits Brown. That truck that just punched you in the mouth, oh that is just Jamaal Lebron Charles and Everyday Eddie Lacy. When you are hoping for a third comeback for Kyle Orton in Week 10, I’ll be starting Andrew Lucky Man. I am better than you. I am smarter than you. I am more attractive then you. I don’t need your love. Love is for losers. I will sleep very well on a my bed of money, prostitutes, and cocaine after I take the FFBMCO Superbowl III than take a dump in the cup for our arghy owner Adam Tillet. So in conclusion when you are bleeding…where ever. Just do what Megyn Kelly did and stuff a tampon up there and get the fuck out of the way of this Golden Boy Farm Dynasty.

Brian3000
    Commissioner

How self righteous

MikeD

Can we get a recap of any trades involving this team and who helped him stack it. Also why is red right so stacked in general(minus charlie)

JoeS

Well I can give you the recap myself:

Shaun Herrick: Drew Brees for Eddie Lacy

Timmy Stifler: Mike Evans and my #1 2015 draft pick for Jamaal Charles and a lower pick.

Don’t be mad because I’m better than you and have worked the trade market and draft like a young precocious Ron Wolf in a league filled of Ray Farmers and Tom Heckerts. #wreckthisleague

JoeS

Andrew Luck, Antonio Brown, and Gronk were all drafted by me in the initial FFBMCO league draft when you peasants were squabbling over Shonn Greene and Ronnie Hillmans of the world. I feel like I’m playing chess in a league full of people playing checkers.

Brian3000
    Commissioner

I LOL’d a few times as I read this. Joey, aren’t you a great character!!!???

Chuck Deal

My team is the greatest second string ffb team ever created!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ChatClick here to chat!+